TERMINIX CANADA – RESPONSIBILITY
Our Responsibility To Our Highly Valued Customers
Terminix Canada lives and works in the same neighbourhoods as our customers, who trust us with their homes and businesses. Each day, Terminix teammates and our partners serve more than 50,000 customers around the world. These customers have come to trust us because our frontline cares deeply about the quality of their work and the relationships they have built.
But this trust depends on our commitment to protect the health and safety of our teammates, customers and communities, and to promote a healthy and sustainable environment. We value that trust, and it’s our responsibility to live up to these commitments.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Inclusion inspires results. At Terminix Canada, we are committed to fostering a culture where all teammates are treated with respect and given an opportunity to contribute to our success. Terminix is proud to have been named one of Fortune magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” in 2016.
Our teammates’ differences and uniqueness are respected and are an asset in identifying opportunities to grow and serve our customer base. We encourage our teammates and senior management to use their diversity of thought, experience, background and perspectives to instill trust and drive empowerment among each other, our suppliers and, more importantly, our valued customers. Our culture of inclusion is about sparking innovation and transforming Terminix Canada into the leading provider of pest management and home services.
Our efforts are focused on creating an inclusive workforce where teammates have the right to be recognized as valuable contributors to our winning team.
Terminix Canada’s diversity and inclusion plan provides programs that:
- Seek to attract, retain and develop diverse talent.
- Provide support systems for groups with diverse backgrounds.
- Educate our teammates so that we achieve business success.
- Focus on maintaining a winning performance culture, which fosters diversity and inclusion and ensures the safety of each individual in our company.
- Promote active participation in our diverse Business Resource Groups to create a culture of inclusion.
Environment, Health & Safety
Terminix Canada lives and works in the same communities as our customers, who trust us with their homes and businesses every day. That trust depends on our responsibility to do no harm, and to protect and maintain the safety of our teammates, our customers, our communities, and the environment. We value that trust, and our reputation depends on living up to our commitments. Our reputation is only as good as the last customer service we deliver.
At Terminix Canada, we:
- Comply with all laws and regulations.
- Empower all teammates at every level within the organization to:
- Take personal responsibility for their safety and the safety of others.
- Stop work immediately to avoid the risk of injury or environmental harm.
- Actively share ideas to continuously create a safer place to work.
- Design products and services to provide maximum benefit with minimal environmental, health and safety impacts.
- Hold ourselves and our stakeholders accountable for the quality and safety of the products and services they provide to us and to our customers.
- Strive to continually improve the safety of our processes, tools, and technology with the ultimate goal of being incident-free.
We believe strong governance is the foundation for creating a lasting impact and delivering strong shareholder value. Our ethics, governance and control structures reflect our commitment to developing long-term relationships and goodwill with our shareholders, based on trust and transparency.